P&H Senesac was founded in 1985 with a simple mission—to make waste removal and dewatering as easy and efficient as possible for our clients. That simple mission, coupled with our commitment to state-of-the-art technology and exemplary customer service, has made us the vendor of choice among clients in the municipal, construction, and industrial sectors—including work in a variety of service applications.
Our client list includes a number of major national companies in the wastewater processing and drinking water processing verticals—but that’s just the start. P&H Senesac can provide dewatering and solid waste separation for companies in all sectors—including some of the unique industrial applications listed below.
Food, Beverage, and Other Industrial Facilities
P&H Senesac has worked with each of the following applications, providing services for non-hazardous waste removal:
- Major food processing companies including Kraft, Tate and Lyle, Stonyfield, and Saputo.
- In addition to our work in food processing and drinking water processing, we have also worked with companies that manufacture and bottle baby food and infant formula.
- We have also worked in the orange juice facility realm, working to provide tank and equipment cleaning for the companies that package juice products.
- P&H Senesac has extensive experience working with brewing facilities, including Magic Hat.
- Our work also consists of industrial applications such as semiconductor facilities.
- We have even done Crisco shortening plant work for Smuckers, a nationally known brand.
There is no dewatering or solid waste separation project we cannot handle; to learn more, we encourage you to contact P&H Senesac today.
The P&H Senesac Advantage
There are several reasons why clients in these diverse industries choose P&H Senesac. It really comes down to our technology. We were using mobile centrifuge technology since before it was standard practice to do so and invest heavily in keeping our equipment completely up to date. More significant still: We can provide our services promptly and efficiently, not just mounting a rapid response but also executing our services with no disruption to regular, everyday plant operations.
We are similarly passionate about our people. We take great pride in our team members, who are well trained and equipped to provide clients with exemplary, expedient service. Since we are a rapid response unit, we can also promise prompt set-up and efficient completion of every project.We invite you to learn more about what we can do with our first-class team and standard-setting technology. Contact the P&H Senesac team today to learn more about our range of industrial services.