Municipal wastewater facilities must have reliable, efficient measures in place to remove biosolids from their liquid waste. This is an essential step in keeping tanks, digesters, and lagoons clean and clear, both promoting efficiency while also ensuring compliance with all relevant ecological standards.
In order to take this essential step, it’s important to have state-of-the-art technology, including dewatering equipment. Mobile dewatering technologies can be rented both on a short-term basis and on a long-term basis, meaning there are plenty of options to consider. The question is, which type of rental makes the most sense for your application?
Short-Term Rentals for Mobile Dewatering Equipment
One option is to rent mobile dewatering equipment for a shorter time frame. There are a number of reasons why you might consider this option:
- Short-term rentals make a lot of sense for small-scale projects.
- Renting for a short term can be the logical option for pilot scale testing.
- Short-term rentals work well for those who are unsure what type of equipment they really need, and want to try something out on a trial basis.
The bottom line? If you’re renting for the first time and have any reservations about what you need and for how long you’ll need it, shorter rental agreements can be the most judicious.
Long-Term Rentals for Mobile Dewatering Equipment
For others, long-term equipment rentals make more financial sense. We recommend a long-term rental if:
- You know that you have ongoing dewatering needs.
- You have significant dewatering, dredging, sludge removal, or tank cleaning projects to complete.
- You have already used mobile dewatering equipment and have a good sense of what you need.
Long-term rentals can be especially well-suited for municipalities, industrial facilities, and commercial applications, which might include food processing, drinking water processing, or baby food formula processing.
Deciding between short-term and long-term rentals is an important first step, but there are some other choices you’ll need to make as you weigh your dewatering equipment needs.
For example, some dewatering equipment providers will have multiple types of machinery that they can offer. At PHS, we boast a couple of centrifuge systems: the full-scale Maximus System and the middle-weight Spartan System. Both are efficient, precise, state-of-the-art, computer-controlled systems, though they differ a little bit in terms of their capacity. As you explore different options, our consultants are always happy to provide insight and clarity.
Why Choose PHS?
Dewatering equipment rentals can make a huge difference to your wastewater management efforts, whether you choose a short-term rental or something long-term.
PHS has long been at the forefront of mobile equipment rentals. We’re a trusted partner for several reasons:
- We always deliver equipment in proper working order.
- We can offer rush deliveries for emergency situations.
- We provide all the training you need to use your equipment effectively.
- Our best-in-class machinery ensures maximum throughput, efficiency, and effectiveness.
Ready to learn more about your options for renting sludge dewatering equipment? We’re here to chat whenever you’re ready. Contact PHS at your next opportunity.